Thursday, December 31, 2015

Speed-Sew Introduction

Earlier this year I was sent a couple of pkgs of this Speed-Sew.  I was to post to my blog & I am sorry but I just had too much going on, I also wanted to try it for myself since I was not familiar with this product.   My only negative is don't use it on light colored / weight fabric, it has a yellowish color to it and it shows through.  But great for heavier fabric.

I have used it for many different applications, which it seems very unique instead of sewing.  I had a friend ask for some help for her granddaughter who wanted to make some favors for her wedding.  She wanted to make a burlap envelope.  So I was so happy to give her a tub of the Speed-Sew to put the edges together.  It worked really well & then she just did a blanket stitch around the edge for looks.  I wish I had a pic to show you how it looked.

I will put the contact info on for this  website with lots of info is   www.speed-sew.com
This is the company info and phone number below

Canmec Enterprises

Vancouver, BC
1.866.824.8947


speed-sew-glue-burlap

If you have any need for sewing without thread this is your product



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Leaving a Comment!