Thursday, May 5, 2011

Class Act Friday Challenge Card

The idea was to use fabric/stitched & masculine.
So I used black denim stitched around using the blanket stitch.  Stamped the old truck and coloured it with a copper metallic pencil crayon & then smoothed it out with Goo Gone.  Stamped the new geared dolphin stamped cut it out & mounted it above the car to make my card abstract.  I then layered the denim on a layer of orange punched with the Martha Stewart boarder punch.
I added the new stamp saying  "you flip my world" stamped on copper C/S and then cut with the Spellbinder fancy labels & then cut the label again with black & cut it in half & mounted it under the copper layer.  I then glued it to the card on the one end I used foam squares to raise up the right hand side of the label.
For more card ideas and stamps use the link on the right hand side to take you to the Class Act Website.
If you have any questions of what I have done to create this card, fell free to contact me.  Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Leaving a Comment!