Thursday, April 7, 2011

This is my Scrapbook page the I made for the Class Act Stamps Friday Challenge


I used a 12x12 piece of cardstock.  All the stamps are Class Act the birdhouse stamps are new releases this month.  I just love them.
I stamped using black Stazon ink then coloured with Zig/Tombow markers.  I punched a few birds and some music notes since when I think of birds I think of the songs they sing.  I free handed the tree trunk down the left side and used the Spellbinders vine across the top.  And the globe is a round tag from Spellbinders which I printed "Welcome to Tweetville" from the computer.  The silver roof with the stars I stamped that on a foil dog food lid and then coloured it with sharpie markers. and the copper lid on the yellow birdhouse I did the same thing only I coloured the metal with copper leaf pen, then stamped the roof image and cut it out and glued it on.
I added poppy seeds to the bird feeder and flax seed to the sunflowers.
I hope you like it, I had fun creating it.

This link is where you go to find the Class Act Challenge that is open for all to enter hope to see your creation there, you could be a winner       http://classactinsider.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. This is really neat! It must have taken you forever to colour all those stamps.
    Sue Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Collage of the new stamps. Great coloring of the images too.

    Dawn - Class Act DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies for the kudos, yes it took me a little while to get the coloring done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Leaving a Comment!