Friday, March 4, 2011

My Class Act Friday Challenge card

I started out with yellow C/S I ran a layer of green C/S through the Swiss Dots embossing folder, then I added a layer of alcohol ink background.  I then used my Spellbinder Victorian Border to cut out a layer of champaign I added some Stampendous GeoShapes to this border,  then I took another piece of yellow C/S and punched it using Martha Stewart punch and the ribbon hole punch.  I added some Stampendous flower Sparklers stickers between the ribbon and the punched edge.  I punched some fern and leaves in green shades and layered them under my Class Act flower after I stamped with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain  Distress Embossing powder.  I then coloured the petals with Zig Butter yellow marker and then cut out the layers and layered them with foam tape.  I then added poppy seeds to the centre of the flower & some stickles sparkle on the petals of the flower as well as filling the holes in the Martha Stewart punch with Stickles.   I punched both of the right corners with corner punches from EK Success. I added a bow in champaign ribbon with a gold thread to the top left corner of the card.
Feel free to check out the other cards on the Class Act Blog by pressing on  the badge on the lower right of my blog, it will take you directly to the Friday Challenge, have fun and play along, we would love to see your creations.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Your sunflower looks great, especially with the seeds in the center!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Leaving a Comment!